- SEA-SIG events at OHBM2021
Neuroimaging research can involve complex and often resource-intensive pipelines to go from data acquisition to the generation of results. The purpose of this group is to better understand the environmental costs of these research pipelines and develop tools to help reduce these costs.
Key tasks of this workgroup are:
- Assessing environmental impact of neuroimaging research pipelines
- Investigating how these impacts can be minimised
- Exploring pathways to sustainable neuroimaging research
- Providing resources for practitioners to calculate the environmental impacts of their research
- Develop research pipelines that have a reduced environmental impact
The workgroup itself is divided into three collaborative subgroups/teams with focus on:
Who are we?
We are a workgroup under the Sustainability and Environment Action Special Interest Group formed by the Organisation for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) in 2020. The workgroup itself was constituted in 2021.
We are actively seeking interested collaborators from across the globe. Feel free to write to us with suggestions, ideas or if you would like to join us at firstname.lastname@example.org.